- The Club has a dress code that must be adhered to by all who are coming to the Club.The host is responsible for the attire of their guests.
- Use of cellular phones is permitted only in the Banquet Areas.
- A final guaranteed number of persons is required 72 hours prior to the event.You will be billed the guaranteed number or the actual attendance, whichever is higher.The seating plan must be finalized five (5) days in advance of the function.
- All functions require a non-refundable deposit. Weddings require a non-refundable deposit of $2,000. All functions require full payment based on an estimated invoice and this invoice is payable 15 days prior to the event.The balance of your invoice is payable upon receipt.
- Products and equipment are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Arrival and departure times must be arranged through the catering office.The Club is not responsible for lost or damaged articles.The Club will accept pre-arranged deliveries of products and display items only when sufficient space is available.
- Food and beverages may only be purchased through the Club.Burlington Golf and Country Club reserves the right to control all events.
- Beverages will be served in strict compliance with the requirements of the Liquor Control Act of Ontario, the Smart Serve program. Alcohol not purchased through the Club cannot be brought into any function from outside sources, which includes all donated liquor.
- All bar services will close at 1:00 a.m. All alcohol products will be removed from tables at 1:30 a.m.No exceptions.
- A cake cutting fee will apply if the host requires the kitchen to cut and plate.
- Prices quoted are guaranteed for 60 days only and subject to change thereafter. All prices are subject to HST, and 15% Service Charge.
- Times and types of entertainment are governed by standard regulations.Club approval is required for any and all entertainment planned for your function. A SOCAN and Re:Sound charge will apply when entertainment (music) is booked.
- All decorations and staging used must conform to local fire regulations.
- A selection of audio visual equipment is available for hire in-house.
- Wedding parties are not permitted to take photos in private member areas of the golf club.Any wedding taking photos in these restricted areas including on the golf course will be required to forfeit their $2,000 deposit.
- Guests are permitted to circulate in the area of the rooms booked and are only permitted in the Member’s Lounge, Member’s Dining Room or in the Member’s Patio when accompanied by a member. Wedding photos may only be taken in designated locations on the grounds and photos taken beside the golf course will require a staff member in attendance.